HOME IMPROVEMENT DOOR REPLACEMENT
Sunrise Carpentry has been serving the home improvement and home renovation needs of Westchester County since 1994.
Door Replacement and Installation
Your front door is the gateway to your home. New doors in your home can make all t
he difference, whether they’re for privacy, beauty or security. Sunrise Carpentry specializes in installing and replacing both exterior and interior doors for your home, and we can make recommendations for what kind of door would best suit your home or project.
A well-fitting and designed door keeps drafts, intruders – even children – out. We make and install all of our doors to the highest standard, whether you need a secure, beautiful front door or a pair of dramatic, airy French doors for your office. Add that custom touch to your home with beautiful doors for any room.
Our expert door installation keeps your energy costs down by ensuring that no unwanted drafts leak in. Your heat won’t be sneaking out, either, keeping your bills lower and your family warmer. The exterior doors we install are durable, surviving wind, weather, and time, and you can feel secure in knowing that your home is safe.
Choosing doors for the interior and exterior of your home can make a lot of difference to how your home looks. A pop of color in your front door and clean lines in your interior doors can make all of the difference. Give us a call today to see how we can help you choose the right kind of doors for your home.
Popular door styles include:
- Residential Entry Doors – Available for both in-swing or out-swing operation
- Commercial Entry Doors – Out-swing operation, accepts standard commercial closer, panic bar, kick plate and hardware systems from most manufacturers
- Hinged Patio Door – Opens into the room to provide maximum patio space or outward to maximize the space inside your room Gliding Patio Door
- Folding Out-swing Patio Doors – When closed these doors act as a steady wall of light; when open they fold virtually out of sight.
STORM DOORS :
- Storm Doors – these doors allow home owners to take in an abundance of light while also benefiting from convenient anytime ventilation without having to remove a glass panel.
- 3/4 Storm Doors – Give owners many venting options with classic looks in a 3/4 lite design.
- Full-view Ventilation – Offers home owners the maximum view and light with interchangeable glass and insect screen panels.
- 1/2 Lite Storm doors – Offers multiple venting options with classic looks in a 1/2 lite design.
Westchester, NY Door Installation and Replacement