Sunrise Carpentry has been serving the home improvement and home renovation needs of Westchester County since 1994.
Window Replacement and Installation
Installing energy-efficient windows is going to change the way you see the inside of your home. Here at Sunrise, we believe that the benefits of energy-efficient windows are often over looked. There are many perks to installing energy-efficient windows: 1. energy and cost savings, 2. improved comfort and 3. increased light and protection for your home your valuables.
Energy-efficient windows lower the energy costs associated with both heating and cooling your home. Energy-efficient windows keep in warmth in the winter and cool air in the summer, meaning you won’t be paying to heat the neighborhood.
Energy-efficient windows also increase your comfort in every season – no more chilly drafts or glaring sunlight coming through your windows. Looking to install new windows or replace the older ones on your Westchester County home Contact us now. No team in the area can serve your window replacement and installation needs like we can. We offer certified Anderson Window installation – you can’t beat the product or it’s longevity.
Sunrise Carpentry offers our clients a rich combination of craftsmanship, quality and value. We have built our reputation on the satisfaction of our customers. From the early stages of pre-planning and design, to the final finishes and trim, we listen carefully to you.
We make certain everything is completed the way you envisioned it.
By installing energy-efficient windows, you’re making a wise decision in protecting your valuables. Energy-efficient windows, along with Sunrise Carpentry’s expert installation, will dramatically reduce condensation on your windows, because the high-quality of the window keeps the interior glass warmer. You’ll also reduce the fading of your furniture, carpet, wallpaper and paintings by installing energy-efficient windows, because the intensity of transmitted radiation is controlled by the high-quality glass.
Enjoy the daylight and the view with gorgeous, crystal-clear windows with the knowledge that you’re saving money and your valuables. Gone are the days of drafty, glaring windows – call Sunrise Carpentry today to learn about the types of energy-efficient windows we recommend for your project. Click here to see our many window replacement and window installation projects.
At Sunrise Carpentry we carry and install the full line of Anderson Windows, including:
- Awning – Hinged at the top, the sash swings outward from the bottom.
- Single-Hung & Double-Hung – Venting upper and/or lower sash in a single frame that slide vertically past one another.
- Casement Windows – Hinged on either side, the sash opens horizontally opposite the hinge.
- Gliding Windows – Venting sash in a single frame that slide horizontally past one another.
- Picture & Transom Windows – Usually stationary, rectangular, non-opening windows that allow light into the room.
- Specialty Windows – Come in a variety of shapes and sizes.
- Bow & Bay Windows – These window combinations project outward from the home, providing additional interior space and additional light.
- Skylights & Roof Windows – Are designed for installation of sloped surfaces.